D’Fusion is composed of two basic parts:
1) Software to design Augmented Reality (AR) applications: ( D’Fusion Studio)
2) Software to deploy AR applications on various platforms:
- D’Fusion Pro and D’Fusion@Home Desktop for Personal Computers
- D’Fusion @Home Web for web based deployment
- D’Fusion Mobile for deployment on mobile phones
D’Fusion® software is designed for many different uses ranging from high end theme park attractions to mainstream web applications, at home. Digital marketing campaigns can be run on a range of devices from a mobile handset to a standard PC.
Unlike open source technology, D’Fusion® tracking does not require markers (bar codes, or specific black and white shapes) and allows for robust tracking of 2D and 3D objects. Existing documents and products can be adapted for augmented reality applications, eliminating the need to create from scratch.
D’Fusion® is able to manage and animate very complex 3D objects through a simple language allowing for easy development and maintenance at the highest quality level. D’Fusion® can also encrypt proprietary customer assets to guarantee security.